Fruit Canning Machine
Fruit Canning Machine in Levapack
As the leading manufacturer of canning machines in China and around the world, we strive to ensure that we always deliver quality on all our orders. We feature a few fruit canning machine options that come in handy to our customers. These machines are designed to offer services such as filling, sealing, and labeling. Some of the machines we offer include:
- Model: LPE-SFL004
- 4 heads linear weigher,filling speed up to 25 to 30 cans/min.
- Suitable for different kinds of round can package, such as tin can ,PET can , paper tube etc.
- Perfect for quantitative weighing filling of granular products such as sugar, salt, rice, beans, seeds, feed, desiccant and plastic pellets.
- Model: LPE-SFM014
- High-precision, high-standard special sensors.
- Factory parameter setting recovery function, support multi-stage weight calibration.
- Automatically pause when material is missing, making weighing more stable.
- Model : LPE-SFC005
- Customized filling head to meet different production capacity .
- Suitable for round can packages , such as tin can , PET can , paper tube etc.
- Perfect for quantitative filling of granular products and puffed food, such as beans,preserved fruit, especially for popcorn.
We also manufacture semi-automatic can seamers with 2 rollers able to seal aluminum cap to plastic or metal round can body. This sealing machine is suitable for small production or home use.
- Model: LPE-SLV20
- Semi automatic single head seamer with 304# stainless steel material.
- Can body non rotary when seaming ,suitable for liquid and other material easy to fall out or broken.
- Seaming rollers are made of Cr12 with high hardness, rust-proof and excellent sealing performance.
This fully-automatic can sealer equipped with 4 rollers can achieve double seam via 2 operations to avoid leakage. One of the top sealing machines for sealing tuna, sardine & other cannery food in the tin, aluminum, ferrum and other round metal cans.
- Model: LPE-FHV50V
- High volume Fully-automatic single head seame.
- Adjustable production capacity,seam Up to 50 cans/minute.
- 4 rollers for consistent & leak-proof seam.
- Perfect for sealing tin, aluminum, PET& other paper cans with a maximum diameter of 130mm.
This is an ideal vacuum can sealer machine for food, beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical industry and so on. The entire process is carried out in a sealed chamber, making can packaging much easier.
- Suitable for all kinds of tin cans, aluminum cans, plastic cans, paper cans and other round cans.
- The cans are first vacuumed and then filled with gas nitrogen, finally sealed. The remaining oxygen inside the can is lower than 3%.
How Fruit Canning Machines Work
Fruit canning machines range in their application depending on the process you are taking on. Most of the applications featured by fruit canning machines include filling, sealing, and labeling.
Fruit Can Filling
The first step in the fruit canning process is filling which is done by a can filling machine. This process involves feeding your desired containers to the filler equipment with the help of the conveyor. They are positioned under a filling head where the products to be filled are dispensed into the containers. This can be done with multiple heads which facilitates the ability for the machine to work with multiple containers at a time. Given that fruits are solid, your machine needs to feature a weight or count to ensure the products dispensed are of the right quantity.
Fruit Can Sealing
After the cans have been filled with fruit, they are then transferred to a can sealing machine that is designed to ensure that the products are tightly sealed in. In the sealing process, the machine is designed to feature spinning cans while the seamer works to seal them. This process is mainly seen on automated sealing machines which are highly recommended for the fruit canning processes.
Fruit Can Labeling
The fruit can labeling stage involves the use of can labeling machines where the cans are fed to the labeling station. Once there, the labeling process begins and the cap or container is labeled as it continues to move through the conveyor.
All canned fruit produced by any company will feature a product barcode that is used for tracking. With a fruit can coder, this process is made easy and takes place after the labeling is done.
Feeding out Final Product
After all that, the cans are ready for sale and are fed out to be packaged and palletized accordingly depending on your specifications.
Suitable for Various Tinned Fruit Packaging
Our fruit canning machines are designed to feature great precision and efficiency all through the packaging process. They are used in different applications which makes them a great option to consider. They can be used with different fruits such as peaches, pears, fruit cocktails, and tinned fruit among others. This makes them a great addition to our client’s manufacturing processes to ensure that they can offer the best to their consumers. To further our agenda, we feature customization options on the machines we manufacture to better cater to our customer’s needs. We work closely with you to better understand exactly what you want to achieve with the machine you choose to invest in. Once we have that, we work to ensure that we produce a quality machine that you can rely on and implement into your operations.