Juice Filling Machine
Juice Filling Machine in Levapack
Juice in cans provides easy access to drinks that contain the same nutrients as the ones found in whole fruits and vegetables. Consumers prefer canned juices because they are more mobile, lighter, and give that fresher feel when they open them. As canning has become a major trend in the juice packaging industry, you will need a good can filling machine for juice to keep up with this trend.
Levapack is a juice filling machine manufacturer based in China that can supply you with reasonably-priced packaging solutions for your certain application. Our company’s fruit juice filling machines for sale are specifically designed to meet the ever-changing demands of the juice industry.
Meet your production deadlines with Levapack’s customizable volumetric liquid fillers equipped with the latest automation technology and special sensors for a more efficient and accurate filling process. Package your juice products in various round cans made of aluminum, tin, PET, and other materials.
Achieve easier and smoother control of the juice filling process using touch-screen control panels and increase the effectiveness of your production line with our durable packaging machines. Reach out to us now and get your ideal packaging solutions!
- Model: LPE-LFM006
- This liquid filling machine features 6 volumetric nozzles for efficient & precise packing.
- Suitable for filling beverage & other free-flowing non-carbonated liquid into the tin, aluminum & PET round cans.
- Adopting automation technology, importing PLC, sensor, pneumatic components, machine is efficient, intelligent, wide adaptability and good stability.
- Model: LPE-VFM006
- Piston filling type, piston cylinder with low wear metering cylinder, long life self-compensating piston seal, life-long maintenance free.
- Imported PLC with man-machine interface, suitable for filling various viscosity products from water to cream, widely used in tomato paste, chili sauce, meat sauce, honey and other paste materials and materials with poor fluidity.