Honey Packaging Machine
Honey Packaging Machine in Levapack
There are a lot of ways to package honey depending on your intended market. For retail purposes, packagers widely use small jars and cans. And because of the increased competition in the market and the growing demand for sophisticated honey packaging, players are encouraged to innovate on new packaging solutions. These include automatic can filling machines for honey that will help them efficiently package their products.
Levapack, a packaging solutions manufacturer in China, can supply you with affordable honey filling machines in can / tin / jar to help you meet your daily production demands. Our company’s viscous liquid filling machines for sale are ideal for filling thick liquids including honey, syrup, balm, cream, jam, and others in various container sizes. We offer honey packaging machines for sale made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel material which helps in avoiding product contamination and makes cleaning easy.
With the latest automation technologies and volumetric pistons, we guarantee that our machines can fill your honey products smoothly with precision. Choose Levapack as your packaging machine manufacturer and streamline your production lines effectively. Reach out to us now and get your ideal packaging solutions!
- Model: LPE-LFM006
- This liquid filling machine features 6 volumetric nozzles for efficient & precise packing.
- Suitable for filling beverage & other free-flowing non-carbonated liquid into the tin, aluminum & PET round cans.
- Adopting automation technology, importing PLC, sensor, pneumatic components, machine is efficient, intelligent, wide adaptability and good stability.
- Model: LPE-VFM006
- Piston filling type, piston cylinder with low wear metering cylinder, long life self-compensating piston seal, life-long maintenance free.
- Imported PLC with man-machine interface, suitable for filling various viscosity products from water to cream, widely used in tomato paste, chili sauce, meat sauce, honey and other paste materials and materials with poor fluidity.