Beer Can Filling Machine
Beer Can Filling Machine in Levapack
Packaging beer in cans has been a growing trend because of the shift from on-premise retail channels (bars and restaurants) to off-premise ones such as mass merchandiser, grocery, and convenience stores which seem to feature canned beers more. Plus, packagers prefer cans more than bottles because cans do a better job in protecting the quality of the beer. But, you will need a reliable can filling machine for beer for this.
Levapack is a beer can filling machine manufacturer in China that supplies affordable packaging machines able to meet the current demands of beer packaging. We have volumetric liquid fillers that are ideal for packaging your beer products as well as other free-flowing non-carbonated beverages.
Our company’s customizable canning machines for beer are equipped with 6 volumetric nozzles to give more precise and efficient fills. They use the latest automation technology with touch-screen PLC control panels, special sensors, and pneumatically-controlled components for a more intelligent and stable filling process.
Have a more effective production line with our durable beer canning machines for sale and save on unnecessary expenses. Reach out to us now and get your ideal packaging solutions!
- Model: LPE-LFM006
- This liquid filling machine features 6 volumetric nozzles for efficient & precise packing.
- Suitable for filling beverage & other free-flowing non-carbonated liquid into the tin, aluminum & PET round cans.
- Adopting automation technology, importing PLC, sensor, pneumatic components, machine is efficient, intelligent, wide adaptability and good stability.
- Model: LPE-VFM006
- Piston filling type, piston cylinder with low wear metering cylinder, long life self-compensating piston seal, life-long maintenance free.
- Imported PLC with man-machine interface, suitable for filling various viscosity products from water to cream, widely used in tomato paste, chili sauce, meat sauce, honey and other paste materials and materials with poor fluidity.