Sauce Filling Machine
Sauce Filling Machine in Levapack
Sauces can come in various viscosities depending on the ingredients used in making them. So, you need to have the right sauce packaging machine that is able to meet the challenges in filling viscous liquids to prevent unnecessary expenses in your production line.
Levapack is a leading sauce can packaging machine manufacturer in China that can provide you with innovative solutions to efficiently package your sauce products. Whether you need a sauce filling machine for filling tomato paste, meat sauce, chili sauce, and others, our company can supply you with what you are looking for at affordable prices.
Our viscous liquid packaging machines for sale can even fill sauces containing bits and pieces of vegetables or meat. These machines adopt the piston filling principle to efficiently fill even the highly viscous sauces with solid particulates. What’s more is they are designed using the latest automation technology and high-standard materials to provide you an intelligent and long-lasting production line.
Streamline your packaging process using our customizable can filling machines for sauce and watch your sales escalate. We provide the best services for our customers. Reach out to us now and get your ideal packaging solutions!
- Model: LPE-LFM006
- This liquid filling machine features 6 volumetric nozzles for efficient & precise packing.
- Suitable for filling beverage & other free-flowing non-carbonated liquid into the tin, aluminum & PET round cans.
- Adopting automation technology, importing PLC, sensor, pneumatic components, machine is efficient, intelligent, wide adaptability and good stability.
- Model: LPE-VFM006
- Piston filling type, piston cylinder with low wear metering cylinder, long life self-compensating piston seal, life-long maintenance free.
- Imported PLC with man-machine interface, suitable for filling various viscosity products from water to cream, widely used in tomato paste, chili sauce, meat sauce, honey and other paste materials and materials with poor fluidity.