Milk Powder Sealing Machine
Milk Powder Sealing Machine in Levapack
The demand for milk has been gradually increasing because of the number of regions worldwide that cannot meet the rising demand of milk in their own countries. Powdered milk is also popular because they serve various purposes both in the food and beverage industry. This demand resulted in a tight competition in the milk powder market. If you want your brand to outshine your competitors, you need to have a reliable milk powder can sealing machine to enhance your productivity.
Levapack can provide you with customizable packaging solutions including milk powder can seamer machines for sale at affordable prices. As a leading packaging solutions manufacturer in China, our company can supply you with intelligent can seamers to help you create consistent and leak-proof seams. Thus, ensuring your product’s quality and prolonging its shelf-life. With our milk powder can seaming machines designed with the latest automation technology, we can guarantee you a highly-effective production line.
Choose Levapack’s durable sealing machines for milk powder to streamline your packaging lines and we will help you build a strong brand. Reach out to us now and let us tailor your machines according to your business’ specific needs!
It’s a perfect semi auto can sealer applicable to all kinds of cans, adopting the working mode of single head and double chamber. It makes the can packaging process safer and higher-efficient.
- Model: LPE-SVC10
- The seaming rollers and chuck are processed by Cr12 die steel, which is durable and has good sealing performance.
- The outer cover and main parts of the machine are made of SUS304 stainless steel.
- The sealing material of the vacuum system is made of silica gel.
This is an ideal vacuum can sealer machine for food, beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical industry and so on. The entire process is carried out in a sealed chamber, making can packaging much easier.
- Suitable for all kinds of tin cans, aluminum cans, plastic cans, paper cans and other round cans.
- The cans are first vacuumed and then filled with gas nitrogen, finally sealed. The remaining oxygen inside the can is lower than 3%.